Thursday, May 21, 2009

Beard BBQ






Hey,
The beards are rolling in now. This is bairly the tip of the iceberg, as I wasn't really taking pictures, mostly filming and drinking stellar Alaskan beer. There was a hosted BBQ then a bunch of the beardos headed downtown for some beer. We were hanging out at Humpy's, which boasts the most incredible selection of beer I've ever seen with some of the most incredible names I've ever heard. I've been enjoying some of the darker beers, specifically Midnight Sun's Son of Berserker and Arctic Rhino Coffee Porter and a really killer Scotch Ale by Kanai River Brewery that had some crazy name I can't quite recall. sorry. I don't think I've had anything under 8.5% since I crossed the border.

Anyway, we're having a great time up here, Loaf looks poised to have a good chance in the Partial Beard: Sideburns category, but there's some stiff competition. Everyone is super friendly and we've met some stellar people so far. I'll fire up more pics as soon as i can.

No comments:

Post a Comment